At least 50 students were hospitalized due to smoke inhalation

0
20

At least 50 primary school students were hospitalized this morning due to smoke inhalation. Reportedly, a group of students in the primary section of a leading school in Panadura was hospitalized after they suffered breathing difficulties. It is reported that the students had inhaled the fumes emitted by a fire at a nearby establishment. The students have been admitted to Panadura Base Hospital following the incident.

Leave a reply