Schaffter’s death caused by ingestion of cyanide, and not strangulation
Billionaire industrialist Dinesh Shaffter died after cyanide was injected into his body, officials said in court.
The case related to the incident was taken up for hearing in the Aluthkade Chief Justice’s Court . During this, President’s Advocate Anuja Premaratne appeared on behalf of Dinesh Shaffter.
“The medical evidence submitted regarding the cause of death is conflicting. “The same doctor gave two causes of death twice,” he told the court.