The second phase of The Colombo Border Project is launched.

0
25

Prime Lands Residences plc has recently launched the second phase of ‘The Colombo Border’ project, marking a unique milestone in its housing projects. ‘The Colombo Border’ project is located in Peliyagoda Municipality, close to the main road of Colombo, next to the Colombo city limits.
Spread over 6.5 acres of land, ‘The Colombo Border’ project reflects sustainable development, with only 25% of the land being used for construction. The remaining 75% of the land area will be maintained as open space and facilities such as walking lanes, restaurants, meeting halls, function halls, and swimming pools will be built in the zone.

The Colombo Border project is another unique project implemented by Prime Lands Residences Plc to provide homeowners in Sri Lanka with a state-of-the-art living experience with luxury, convenience and sustainability.

 

Leave a reply