Tax filings for those over eighteen.


From the first of January next year, all those above the age of 18 must get a ‘Taxpayer Identification Number’ and the people who need to open tax accounts will be identified using that number, Commissioner of the Inland Revenue Department A.M. Nafeer said.

Leave a reply